Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layered hair at the jaw line?

If i want my hair cut kind of like this what should i say to the hair dresser?



right now my hair is kinda medium like below my shoulders but i want it the same length only layered around the jaw-line because i have kind of a square face



so if this picture is not right what hair-style would you recommend?



http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D...



Layered hair at the jaw line?

Tell the stylist you want it the same length, but layered with the shortest layer around your jawline.. Hope that helps :)



Layered hair at the jaw line?

I came across this page, while looking at that same hairstyle for myself. Curious, if you'd gotten it done, how it looked, how well the hairstylist was able to match the picture. My hair is long; I've got kind of a rounded face. So, please, if you could, get back to me? I'd appreciate it greatly. Report It



Layered hair at the jaw line?

Say you want shaping around your face.



Layered hair at the jaw line?

I think layers are the right idea for your face shape, but more layers might be better to get the effect you are looking for. Also keep in mind that Kate Winslet, in the photo, has her hair highlighted, probably with an extremely expensive foiling process, and that will have an effect on what the hairstyle actually looks like on you once it has been cut. Remember also that layered hairstyles are best for straight and wavy hair, but not for hair that is extremely curly.



Here are a few pictures of some layered hairstyles. Be sure to print the photo and bring it with you to the hairdresser so that she/he can see what you want, rather than have you try to describe it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment