Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do you style layered hair?????? NO IDEA!!!!!!!?

I've decided I am going to get my hair layered, with side bangs. If i do this, can I still style my hair? Like curl it or put it up???



What hairstyles can i do with layered hair?? And if you have any, can you please give me instructions??



THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



How do you style layered hair?????? NO IDEA!!!!!!!?

I have layered hair



I usually wear it straight but sometimes curly



I start out side parting my hair no matter which style I am doing



you can blow dry your hair but I usually wait for it to air dry



I usually start at one side and clip up my layers and start with my bottom layer and straighten it



once it is straightened I let down another layer and straighten it and so on until all layers are straightened



when straightening your side bangs be sure to straighten them to the side



for a more funky textured look you can use texturizing wax and mess with some of your layers



I had a friend whos hair was layered and she would put a couple small curls in her short layers after straightening the rest



it looked really cute and added interest and volume to her hair



you can really do almost any style with layers, however



How do you style layered hair?????? NO IDEA!!!!!!!?

oh there are ways child(*seductive eyebrow raise*)



yah you can do whatever you want with it, you can straighten it, you can tease it you can surl it, then only thing with curls is that you have to curl it layer by layer if you want full curls, so do the top one first and then work your way down through all the layers, but its more common just to curl the bottom layer, ot bottom few depending on how many layers you have. and then leave the top natural.



How do you style layered hair?????? NO IDEA!!!!!!!?

It's pretty much the same thing as non layered hair. You can do anything to it. Curl, straighten, crimp, or more!!!



How do you style layered hair?????? NO IDEA!!!!!!!?

I have layered hair but my layers are quite long. Are you going to get really short layers or long layers? i just put my hair in a ponytail at the back and leave out the side bits, it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment