Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'd like to flip my layered hair...?

I want to find time to flip my hair with my curling iron. It's a 3'4 or something like that, i can't buy another one because i don't have moneeeeeeey. I'm 14 and i'd like to find time to flip my hair like 2 times every week. I'm scared that i would be late for school. My hair is a little past my shoulders and it's layered. After i flipped my layers can i put gel on it so it would hold? How long do you think it would take me? Because i have fairly straight hair and it's not thick.



I'd like to flip my layered hair...?

Flip it flip it ya ya a flip it



I'd like to flip my layered hair...?

you can flip out hair with a straignther, and no use a flex hold hairspray to keep the flip at the end of your hair. it should only take about 10 minutes if your ontop of it, if you take layers of your hair at a time and do piece by piece if could take you 20 minutes tops. I miself have flipped hair, ill show you some pics for fun.



http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k67/go...



%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



I'd like to flip my layered hair...?

It shouldn't take you that long. Just remember, smaller sections curl faster. The thicker you make it around the iron, the longer it's gonna take. You could also try throwing some hairspray in it beforehand, and letting it dry while you get ready, then curl it. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT spray your hair while it's on the iron. It'll only make it stick to the iron and cause breakage.



I'd like to flip my layered hair...?

only flip the top part of your hair. then you take the bottom half of your hair and you leave it straight. if you want to keep your curls up i suggest that right after you get done curling that one part you emedietly put hair spray on only that part. then the curls will stay. this should only take from 10 to 15 minutes. tops would be 20 but that's only if it's your first time. trust me only doing half looks adorable. because my sis does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment