Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have med. long layered hair w/long bangs. I can't do a thing w/it. It takes so long to use cu

and it looks terrible if it is just air dried. It's pretty fine with slight body to it. I see the girls on TV (and I know they have stylist) but there hair looks so simple.....I don't get what I do wrong. I am letting my bangs grow back out.



I have med. long layered hair w/long bangs. I can't do a thing w/it. It takes so long to use curl iron.....

Straightening your hair will not look good because of the layers. You need to get a large round brush (I like mine that has a ceramic core) and blowdry your hair with that. It will give your hair lots of body and will make your layers work for you! Sally's has a lot of round brushes to choose from and they can help you find the best one. I would also recommend talking with your stylist for tips on how to use it if you never have before! Good luck!



I have med. long layered hair w/long bangs. I can't do a thing w/it. It takes so long to use curl iron.....

Just try to straighten it and see what it will do. Also, you can go into a salon, and just ask them if they can show you a few different things you could do with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment