Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to get this layered hair?

I really want layers like Emily Osment's here:



http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/K...



But I want a clear picture. Can anyone help me?



The episode is called "Bye Bye Ball" from Hannah Montana.



And what are some cheap but really good products to make my hair soft, silky, %26amp; straight like her's?



I have thick, stubborn, Asian hair (that's straight but has natural dents) so products have to be REALLY good! WEBSITE LINKS WILL HELP!!



IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T EVEN MENTION IT!



How to get this layered hair?

Hi, You could get the hair stylist to thin out your hair and put long layers in your hair.. There is also a shampoo and conditioner call Sleek Look. Its only available in salons. I think its a matrix product. It smells aw some and makes your hair silky. You will really like it.



How to get this layered hair?

Just ask your hairdresser for long layers .



Thats how my hair is like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment