Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hairdo's for layered hair?

ok so i just go my hair cut and it's layered. the longest layers are barely to my shoulders and my shortest layers are about to my chin.what simple hairdo's could i do for my hair?



Hairdo's for layered hair?

I have the same haircut! I would straighten it and leave it out or tie it up in a loose high ponytai for it to look ' spikey'! Or you could tie 2 ponytails at about your shoulders to your hair covers your ears ( that looks pretty cool straighened)



Hairdo's for layered hair?

You hair sounds nice! I think you should just leave it open. Let everyone see your new hair cute. But, if you really want a hairdo, then I suggest tieing it up in a ponytail (high not low). That will give your hair a straight spiky look...it will look really cool.



Hairdo's for layered hair?

i have that kinda hair and i put them in two plaits then let the little bits fall out everyone thinks it looks awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment