Saturday, July 25, 2009

Need hair (specifically bangs) help- I have longish black thickish hair layered?

I have medium (in terms of thickness) straight/slightly wavy hair hair that is about six inches below my shoulders, layer. I have side bangs that go to about and inch and a half under my eyes and they look great when they are straightened. The problem is when i am rushing to first period my hair is blown back and looks terrible. It also looks really bad when my bangs aren't straightened. What can I do for my bangs. I cn't get them permanently straightened or dye my hair or anything drasticish. Also have any suggestions on what everyday, not time consuming hair styles I can wear? Thanks for all your help



Need hair (specifically bangs) help- I have longish black thickish hair layered?

Urg.. haha, your hair sounds a lot like mine. Do you like the new style that girls are wearing where they have the poof (buffon) in the front. It is pretty simple to do with your bangs. Simply backcomb a little behind them, curve them back and take two bobbypins and pin it in place. Really quick and simple.



Another lifesaver is headbands... if you really don`t want your bangs in your face just push a headband over them, easy and simple... and they look really cute. Or you can even just take acouple bobbypins and pin your bangs to one side.. always cute, and when you get into class you can take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment