Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair style for short layered hair..answers quick please!! emergency?

imma take my student ID picture 2mrw and i dont know how i should do my hair i have short layered hair..it is now up to my 3 inches longer than my shoulder..please help me thanks



Hair style for short layered hair..answers quick please!! emergency?

Wash your hair and dry it get some hard hold gel and hairspray, get a big blob of gel and massage it into your hair, then use your towel to spike it with using your fingers as a comb as you spray it with hairspray. Then leave it to dry naturally, don't use a brush or comb this is how all top Australian models with short hair hide cut layered hair making it look a lot longer and thicker with the all spikes, just like the girl from "The Craft".

No comments:

Post a Comment