Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blonde, long (past underarms), layered hair.. PICTURE DAY!?

I plan on straightening it but I'm afraid I will have a bad hair day, and tie it back for the picture and our school photos are such crap that they make anyway with their hair back like a man, anyone skinny look fat and anyone gorgeous look hideous.



It's extremly unfortunate but to the point -- what can I do to make sure my hair won't look greasy or poufy?



Blonde, long (past underarms), layered hair.. PICTURE DAY!?

John frieda frizz ease



Blonde, long (past underarms), layered hair.. PICTURE DAY!?

Wake up early to get in the shower and wash your hair for like 10 minutes, bend over in the shower and put shampoo under your hair and scrub all in between. Mostly try and get your scalp because that is were all of the grease builds up. Also make sure you arent using a name brand bottle of shampoo and conditioner, try using ones that match your hair, by the discription you give me I would try using something called, "Brilliante Blonde" you can find it at your nearest grocery store, and they run from about 6-8 dollars each. I would recommend using both shampoo and conditioner. But make sure that you do not use the conditioner on your scalp, It will just make your hair more greasy at the top, but feel free to use about a dime sized amount on the rest of your hair.



And for the non poofy effect that you want, I would try using something by the brand "bead head" and it is called "control freak" It is this straightening mouse that straightens your hair without having to straight iron it! So your hair wont be poofy, fried, and frizzy for picture! I was at the grocery store today, and I saw it and I was like wow does this stuff really work?!?! and the funny thing is I didnt mean to say it out loud and this lady walked up to me and went on and on about how it made her hair perfect! So I bought a bottle, but havent gotten a chance to use it yet. Hopefully it will work on your hair too, because our hair sounds very similar.



Okay sorry for going on and on and making you read all of this! I hope that this helps!



Good luck with your school pictures! I know that is a very stressful time! Making yourself look perfect for the yearbook!



Once again good luck! :)



I bet you will look perfect for the picture!



Blonde, long (past underarms), layered hair.. PICTURE DAY!?

buy some heat protection spray. ok so start by using a straightening shampoo and conditioner by john frieda for blondes then blow dry your hair to get the smoothest texture. then spray your hair jenerously with heat protection spray and then make sure to straighten it very very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment