Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

i have pretty straight hair even thought it's frizzy, but i know if I don't cut it for a really long time (like 6 months) it'll be longer and completely straight....



i want straight hair, but now im thinking: grow it out and layer it, or cut it shorter next week for a layered, wavy look with side bangs.



what should i do???!!!!!!



i have no idea which is better. i figure with short hair itll be ten time faster to blow dry or straighten, but with longer hair i won't have to do those too for a long time anyway cause my hair will be pretty straight.



pick one and HHHEEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!



Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

Dont ever ever cut your hair. Not drastically anyway !!



GEt a trim, and grow it out, long and straight is in.



Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

go with the long straight layered but do long layers not the ones that start at the top



thats how my hair curently is and i love it =P



Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

You can't UN cut it! Longer hair is always sexier. You can wear it in more styles, including up. Letting hair air dry is almost as fast as blow-drying, and less damaging. And short hair takes almost as long to dry as long hair.



Save your hair and let it live!



Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

I completely understand your dilemma, but in the reverse!



I can have my hair really short (like a boy) %26amp; it's straight. So easy to get out of bed, wash it..all done in 5-minutes, %26amp; run.



When my hair gets longer it grows all these uncontrollable curls. Sometimes I straighten it, sometimes I can't be bothered spending so much time on it. Drying %26amp; straightening it takes about 90-minutes.



The good thing about long hair is that you can throw it into clips, buns, %26amp; ponytails.



It depends what look you want %26amp; how much attention you get from guys, and how much of that attention you want.



My best advice is to go for the look that suits you %26amp; your style.



I'm lucky, I can wear my hair short or long, straight or curly.



In my home country, I go for short hair.



In Russia I went for long hair because I had to wear hats for most of the year..%26amp; I straightened my hair because they like the 'groomed' look.



In Mexico I still have long hair because I still wear hats, but I no longer straighten it because they love 'wild' hair on a foreign woman.



Long, layered straight hair versus shorter, wavy layered hair??!!!?

I think long straight layered hair, but do not go with short layers, go with long layers. I think long hair is so much prettier than shorter hair and I prefer straight hair. I have long hair down to my waist and it is very straight, it is not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment