Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thinning shears VS. Layered hair??

i dont know the difference between thinning shears and layered hair! which will make a teen girl's hair seem thinner? i have extremely thick and frizzy hair. i can control the frizz with my frizz ease, but which will make my hair look better and thinner. my hair is down to my back and is poofy and thick. if you can show me a pic of someone that had their hair layered and someone that used thinning shears. do they have thinning shears at a hair cutter's?



Thinning shears VS. Layered hair??

layered hair can make your hair feel lighter while adding some style but thinning shears actually take out hair. Trust me, thinning shears are the best thing to come for people with thick frizzy hair like me and now i dont have a problem with my hair anymore=) just make sure to keep getting it thinned mabye every 4 weeks or when u think your hair is getting too thick again

No comments:

Post a Comment