Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layered hair.......please helpppp!!?

I want a lot of choppy , cute, straight layers. My hair is to about the middle of my back. I'm getting a couple inches off. so can u find me any good pics of layered hair with side swept bangs. thanks!



Layered hair.......please helpppp!!?

My hair is the same length. Lots of layers. Go to entertainment website and look up the girl Meadow from Sopranoes. That's the best way to get long layers. If you'll just go into the salon and tell them waht you want. It will look great even with keeping your length. Just tell them you want long layers, with framing aroung your face. That's the exact same thing Meadow has!



Layered hair.......please helpppp!!?

also been ...



200 x 240 - 11k - jpg



www.nicole-richie.ws



u could do something like this... i had my hair like this and luved it

No comments:

Post a Comment