Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layered hair...?

i hav short layered hair(2 th base of my neck) and it like curves 2 the shape of my face.is there neway i can temprarily make it straighter w/out a straightener? (i dont hav 1)



Layered hair...?

You may try to use some sort of straightening hair product (like a gel, cream, or mousse).



I have the same problem and usually use a combination of product and a straightener - another thing I find is if I put product in right after I get out of the shower and comb my hair right away it ends up straighter (but I have naturally straight hair, I don't know if you do too).



Layered hair...?

just braid it



Layered hair...?

The same thing happens to my hair, and a straightener is really the only way I can handle it. Just go to CVS or some place and they don't cost more than 20 bucks. And if you're lucky some may even cost under $10.



Layered hair...?

blow it out.



Layered hair...?

you couls use gel and gel it into a straight shape or you could buy a straightener. they are no that expensive. also you would probably look cute if you got wax for your hair and took the ends and curved them out ward



hope this helped



Layered hair...?

Get a hot comb if u have that.



Layered hair...?

my hair does that too so i usually use my curling iron and curl it outward so i't doesn't curl on my neck. it really works and it makes my hair kinda spike to da side if you know what i mean and it looks really good.



Layered hair...?

try air drying it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Layered hair...?

use V05 gel

No comments:

Post a Comment