Thursday, July 23, 2009

Layered hair with side bangs pictures?

So I have extreamly frizzy cury hair and i've tried ivery product evr made to tame it but nothing works so i'm going to get my hair permenantly straightened. I want layers too with side bangs. But I don't want any waves or curls, just really straight. I like this one but i want to keep my options open. http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/2005/...



Oh yeah when i get my hair straightened, will i get the haircut the same day! So please show me some layered STRAIGHT hairstyles with side bangs.



Layered hair with side bangs pictures?

maybe something like this:



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



i could only find layers, not layers with side bangs, but I know someone who has them and they look cute with layers! the reason it doesnt look much like layers in the pic is bc the hair is swept to one side.



PS- I love the picture u provided, its a great hairstyle



Layered hair with side bangs pictures?

I really like that hair cut but if you have curly hair it is going to be thicker then Rachel McAdams so it is not going to look the same. I have bone straight hair. Want to trade??? I would love to have curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment