Thursday, July 23, 2009

Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

My hair is shoulder length and pretty thick. My hair is blond and layered with side bangs.My hair is naturally wavy in the back and straight in the front. Should I wear my hair straight or leave it wavy/poofy-ish? Do layers look good straight?



(I am 14 yrs old)



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

whatever makes u happy



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

straight.



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

Layers look good both straight and wavy. So it depends on what you want. You could try both and see which way you like your hair best. Good luck:)



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

I think layers look a lot prettier and more noticable with straight hair than with wavy(poofy) hair.



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

straight for sure.. plzz answer my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

I have thin medium length brown hair with layers and side bangs and I straighten it everyday. I am 15 and in my highschool it seems like all the girls straighten there hair so yeah it looks good!



鈾es鈾?br>Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?



I have the exact same hair and i hate it lol. i found the best hairstyle for this hair is either just straight or beachy wavy. You don't want it poofy. You can get beachy waves by putting your hair into many braids while its wet and sleeping with them in. In the morning, take them out and you have waves.



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

My hair is exactly the same and I NEVER go out with it just poofed out! its looks terrible and trashy I think... ON me anyway ... Its wavy on the sides and curly in the back ... I either make it all the way curly adding hairspray and gel... It looks good on layered hair ... Or I straighten it all the way .. Try curling the ends under to bring out your layers



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

straight. but grow it out of get extentions



Layered hair straight or wavy/poofy?

sure they do:) i think u can straight or maybe even curl ur hair but not very often cause u would destroyed them i think u should buy good conditioner and wear ur naturally hair which probably are very nice:)



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment