Thursday, July 23, 2009

I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

I found out how to do it here, on Yahoo Answers! Thanks to magilla, just in case you see this lol.... He he he.... and my hair looks great...... this is for all you people who say, "Go to a professional if you want your hair layered!" when someone asks how do you layer hair! Thank you magilla very much..... Anyway, are you going to congradulate me or what?



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

uh, yeahno! honey that's gonna go horribly wrong!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Congrats :)



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Congratulations, how did you do it? I may want to try it!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

WOO HOO! SIKE! just be glad you are happy!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

good job



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

........................../楹撶倝....



.......................,/鐐?./....



....................../..../.....



.........../``/楹撶倝/'...'/楹撶倝鐐塦閳モ挋?br> ........../'/.../..../......./...



........('(...楹?..楹?... 鐐墌/'...')



.........\.................'.....



..........''...\.......... _.閳モ挋?br> ............\..............(



..............\.............\....



big. fu(king. deal.



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Congratulations........now show us a pic so we can see how great it looks!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

I would but I need a picture.



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

congrats! how??



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

thats so cool!!!!!!!!! how did you do that i need a haircut!!!!! :o)



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

congratz... You must be very talented



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Wow eek...hope it looks good! I got mine done the other day at a shop, but yeah good job!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

WHOA!! BIG GIRL! you deserve a sticker! ;)



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

THATS SO AWSOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Yeah, as soon as you learn how to spell congratulate!!!!!! Way to go, you can layer hair but not spell, Great Clips here you come!!!



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

I'm glad you are really happy, I am. But I don't recommend layering your own hair.



It can be really easy if you do it on only one angle, for example pulling it all straight up and cutting it all the same length. This will give a result of layering.



In school we hairstylists learn four basic haircuts known to us as a 45, 90, 180 degree and a blunt cut.



What we don't learn until after we get out of school and apprentice under someone is that almost all hairstyles are made up of a combination of some if not all of the different angles.



So if you want a particular style of haircut, go to a professional if not and you just want layers.....knock yourself out....we'll see you in the salon when you want it fixed.



Please do not demean our profession and make it sound as if anybody can do it.



I just layered my own hair! Yay! Aren't you all proud of me???/?

Coool.

No comments:

Post a Comment