Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layered hair?...?

What would layered hair look like on a guy with long-ish hair?



could you show me some links or something?



thanks..



Layered hair?...?

All hair cuts depend on the face. Since I don't know what your face looks like, there's no way to compare it in photos. I'm thinking that if you have a more chizelled jaw and stronger features, it will look very good. Because layers can soften a face, if you have a round or feminine face, it would be waaaay too androgynous (unless that's the look you want).



Layered hair?...?

i cant find links



but i think itll look good



Layered hair?...?

I do not have links but I know guys with layered hair and they look pretty good.



Layered hair?...?

curls created by rollers look good in layered hair ask your mum to set it after you get it layered



Layered hair?...?

Don't have Link's, but I'd say it could look pretty good.



Layered hair?...?

I think that it would look gay. Try short hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment