Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Controlling layered hair?

ok I got my hair layered but the lady layered it randomly so my hair flips wherever. Im trying to make it all go in ward because the shorter hairs go inward yet the longer hairs go outward.



its hard to straighten too :( so suggestions?



Controlling layered hair?

By Inward Im assuming you want your hair to tuck in towards your neckline? I have always had my hair layered and have had my fair share of bad haircuts. Its hard to get layered hair to tuck under nicely unless its short. I started flipping it all outward a few years ago and I always get compliments on it. Invest in a really good straightener. I did and I love it. You can use it to smoothe out the shorter layers and slide the straightener to the bottom and either turn it inward to your neck to curl or flip it under or flip it out. The only other suggestion would be to get large (at least 2")velcroe rollers and roll large sections of damp hair and you can let it air dry if you have times orblow dry it. Good luck!



Controlling layered hair?

the spray will hold all the strands in place. roll the long ones inward and spray



Controlling layered hair?

i have the exact same problem..ish lol i sometimes hate it when it flips but sometimes i love it it depends on what i want... buy a starightener with curved plates and curl it under. another thing that i really like is (if you decide to embrace your flippyness later on) try putting a hair was in your hands and srunching it in the to tips of it so it kind of puffs up at the bottoms.. it looks great on me hope it does on you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment