Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have layered hair! its messed up! help!?

help! me! what should i do! i went to sleep and when i woke up, my hair was all messed up i cant comb it! it was so straight yesterday and now messed up! help me please if you can!?!?!?!?



I have layered hair! its messed up! help!?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about tips to deal with bad hair day, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/B...



I have layered hair! its messed up! help!?

try straightening again. and next time... when u fall asleep, wear a scarf.



I have layered hair! its messed up! help!?

Ok, first get conditioner. Then bend over and put it on all the hair,inside and out, especially where you can't comb it. It should untangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment