Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do you have any idea how to style layered "emo" looking hair? its thin, and has no volume.

my hair is layered with sweeping bangs, shoulder length, and red. any clue how i can add volume and style it with lots of volume and accent my layers???



Do you have any idea how to style layered "emo" looking hair? its thin, and has no volume.?

There are plenty of volumizing mouses but the best are from hair salons.



I made a list of the best products for your hair to volumize it:



Paul Mitchel volumizing mouse. This really helps alot. Not only does it make your hair beautiful, but it smells great!



Herbal Essence volumzing shampoo. It's a fairly new product which makes your hair really shiney and pretty.



These two should really boost your hair's volume. Ask your salon about cuts that make your hair look thick and rich. For the best products, go to a salon and look at the pro products. These are guarenteed to work better than anything. Check them out, they do really work. I recently started useing the paul mitchel volumizer from a salon and I've noticed a big difference! I hope I helped you! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment