Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi..i have layered hair wat would b good to use in my hair when i curl it or flip it with brush &

if i use curling iron? ..or....blow dry it %26amp; curling brush? wat should i put in hair



Hi..i have layered hair wat would b good to use in my hair when i curl it or flip it with brush %26amp; blow dryes?

i blow dry my hair, put in some hair serum and curl it (starting at the nape of my neck) with a ceramic 1" curing iron. I do like 3-4" wide sections and not too thick.. but not like really thin pieces... and pull down lawyers of hair as i go..and for the l;ayers more towards the top i pull the hair straight up or out from my head to curl... i dont pull the hair downward.. they seem to get flat if i do this.... and i dont pu anything in it after that



Hi..i have layered hair wat would b good to use in my hair when i curl it or flip it with brush %26amp; blow dryes?

DREAM CURLS By PAUL FRIDEA It's the best u just squirt it in and the go it works great and only cost like 5 bucks u can get it anywhere like walmart or a drug store in a clear bottel with purple cap

No comments:

Post a Comment